Who is an SCNext Member?
An SCNext member is a student or young professional who contributes through ideas and actions to fulfilling the SCNext vision. We would like to extend a special welcome to our experienced mentors who will guide the next generation leaders in supply chain.
- Students: The up and comers eager to learn and explore supply chain
- Young Professionals (YP's): The young guns of supply chain, leading the tactical forefront of SCM (working professionals with an experience ranging from recent graduates to 10 years in the field)
- Mentors (MNT's) : Mentors grooming the next gen leaders of Supply Chain (Veterans in the industry with 10-15 years experience dealing with complex global supply chains, professors and scholars from leading universities who will keep members up to date with cutting edge research and technologies)
We have events catered to each of these categories, promising to make your experience worthwhile.
Locally Organized, Internationally connected
Unlike other groups, we do not push "chapters" when a functioning organization exists. We encourage current supply chain oriented chapters/organizations to join the SCNext to share with each other best practices, experiences, events and resources. If you are a member of the CSCMP, APICS, ISCEA, ISM, or any University organization around the world join the SCNext and represent your group. This is not an advertising platform for supply chain certification providers. It is a platform for developing leaders in the supply chain industry and connecting those leaders with companies around the world.
Why become a member?
- Access to fellow professionals in your area and spark discussions with them in our closed/invitation only groups. A forum for your needs
- Internship and Job opportunities through our corporate partners. We regularly hold recruting events and invite our corporate partners to our events for hiring fresh talent
- Summer exchange and study abroad programs. Being a global organziation in multiple countries allows us to support full paid strudent summer trips/exchange programs with our partner universities
- Access to our online webinars and knowledge sharing sessions
- A Quarterly journal filled with member updates/contacts and articles all created by our very own members
- Huge discounts on ISCEA certifications (4x your membership fee) for the world renowned CSCA and CSCM programs, free global conference passes, networking luncheons with our corporate partners.
- Complete your supply chain research through access to thousands of journals and scholarly papers courtesy of the ISCEA. All available online through our website
- Attend multiple events/conferences around the world for FREE
- Access to the ISCEA Venture Capital funds. We will be hosting idea meets and start-up days where you could present your next big thing to a panel of senior board members and get VC funding for it if selected. Not only that, all of ISCEA global resources will be at your disposal too for growing your company.
- Participation in our annual global case competitions via Ptak Prize (only open to SCNext members) and challenge your peers on complex supply chain issues while getting an opportunity to win 1000 USD
- Want to innovate and get paid for it? We host an innovation challenge where we invite companies to post problems and request solutions from our members. You get a timeline to work for it and present. If selected, you are on your way to a huge monetary prize, and the goodwill and potential job opportunity that will knock at your door having displayed your talent to multinational corporations
- Work with major corporations in your region to co-develop the SCNext as the premier source for new employees
- Resume building opportunities
- Explore and develop your leadership skills by working with other SCNext members to manage and grow the organization. We are and will always be a member run/driven organization!
- Have an influential voice in an international organization
- Eligibility for the "Ptak Prize Scholarship" for young professionals.
- Have fun, make new friends, and change the world